Who WE Are
We are a company founded and run, solely by Native American peoples. We assist contemporary artist in their professional growth by promoting and selling their work through various public events and our online store. Self-determination, faith and traditional indigenous values of community, guide our work. We represent the many perspectives, interests and artistic talents of many Native people, today.
REZONATE ART promotes and sells art, fashion and jewelry by up-and-coming, contemporary Native artists to encourage professional development, opportunity, economic well-being for our people.
The long-term vision of REZONATE ART is to support art, culture and wellness initiatives within Native American communities throughout North America, while continuing to encourage opportunities for Indigenous peoples, through art.
- SWAIA Indian Market Fashion Show
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Fashion Show
- Rail Yards Market
- IFAM Art Market
- MoCNA Summer exhibition opening, Trunk Show
- DefiNATIVE, Matrix Fine Art
- SWAIA Indian Market
- Indigenous Fine Art Market
- REZWOOD – Navajo Nation Fair
- RED THREAD Fashion Show – Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Rezonate Art.com